Billing Clerk - Quebec
BCF is currently seeking a Billing Clerk. The person will assist the Director of Invoicing and Billing and will have as main responsibility to ensure the quality of the invoice before sending it to the client.
- Prepare billing lists for the professionals;
- Send and track billing account projects;
- Review of the accuracy of invoice’s information (language, address, taxes, job description, rebates, etc.);
- Prepare the monthly transmission of invoices in a virtual environment;
- Resolve billing issues (time transfers or disbursements, rate errors, time changes, write-offs, etc.);
- Prepare monthly charts for clients;
- Send invoices electronically;
- Post-secondary education (ACS or DCS) in Administrative Technology or a DEP in Accounting combined with a relevant practical experience;
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience preferably in a professional environment;;
- Experience in electronic billing, an asset;
- Bilingualism both oral and in writing (French/English);
- Good computer and data handling skills;
- Recognized for your speed and accuracy in the execution of your work;
- Autonomy and ability to work in a team;
- Ability to document, organize and schedule work to meet deadlines;
- Ability to solve problems and reply to enquiries and emergencies related to billing;
- Positive attitude, interpersonal skills and professionalism;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Be available outside normal business hours (when necessary).
Are you interested in the challenge? Take advantage of this exceptional career opportunity!
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only candidates with the required profile will be called for interview.