- Called to the Barreau du Québec (1994);
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (1993).
French version is available here
Since 1995, Mrs. Marcas practices exclusively in the field of Immigration Law. She specializes in Canadian immigration programs for temporary foreign workers and for permanent residency applicants.
Before joinning the BCF immigration team, she held the position of Legal Counsel for a Canadian company offering immigration services and international manpower recruitment.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Quebec Immigration Lawyers Association (AQAADI)
- "The Temporary Foreign Worker Program", The Canadian Restaurant Foodservices Association (CRFA) Show, Direct Energy Center Toronto - Speaker, March 5, 2013;
- "The new Temporary Foreign Worker Program", Subway Canada Trade Shows, Calgary and Vancouver - Speaker, October 2014.
- "Hiring Foreign Workers - Proposed rules bring change to hiring practices",_ Canadian Restaurant & Foodservice News_, novembre/décembre 2012.