- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2009)
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal (2006)
- Certificate in Social and Labour Law, Université du Québec à Montréal (2001)
French version is available here.
Sophia Khanzadian is a member of the Strategic Business Immigration team and specializes in Canadian immigration.
Ms. Khanzadian specializes in the field of professional mobility, work permits and global immigration. She serves a client base comprised mainly of SMBs and multinational companies based in Canada and abroad. She also counsels individuals and their families through various stages of their establishment in Canada, either on a temporary or a permanent basis.
Prior to joining BCF, Ms. Khanzadian gained several years of experience as a solo practitioner and as a corporate counsel, practicing mainly in immigration law and commercial and civil litigation cases involving real estate matters.
Ms. Khanzadian is fluent in French, English and Russian.
- Quebec Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- Young Bar Association of Montreal (AJBM)
- Québec Immigration Lawyers Association (AQAADI)
- Member of the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
- Armenian Bar Association