- Called to the Barreau du Québec (1992)
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal (1991)
French version is available here.
Patrice Picard has been practicing at BCF for close to 20 years. As partner in charge of the firm’s real estate department, he has the experience and knowledge required to assist clients with endless enthusiasm, for real estate transactions of all types.
He is regularly involved in the elaboration of joint venture and holding structures for projects involving multi-use complexes.
Patrice Picard has honed his expertise in the deployment of telecommunications networks. In this role, he regularly counsels telecommunications companies. In addition to investors, developers, and managers, he also counsels major players in the retail industry and various public and private corporations.
- Member of the executive committee for the Real Property Law section of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- Institut de développement urbain du Québec
- "La vérification diligente en droit immobilier: les meilleures pratiques", Real Estate Law – Second Seminar of Éditions Yvon Blais, Montréal and Québec City, November 2012.
- Speaker – as part of the BCF training program recognized by the Barreau du Québec and specially designed for in-house counsel – on the legal aspects of real estate project implementation, March 2009, March 2010 and May 2011.
- « Aspects pratiques d’un projet d’implantation immobilière », Project Management Institute (PMI), Montréal, janvier 2009.
Mr. Picard is a member of Institut de développement immobilier du Québec, an institute dedicated to the radiance of the commercial real estate industry in the Province of Québec.
He is also involved on a pro bono basis, in a real estate development in Montréal for a non-profit organization of the theatre arts sector.
- "La vérification diligente en droit immobilier : les meilleures pratiques", La Collection Blais, volume 15 - 2012, Real Estate Law – Second Seminar, Les Éditions Yvon Blais, pp. 115-144.