- D.D.N., Université de Montréal (2009)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2008)
Pascale Villani joined BCF in 2008 as a student. She is now a notary on the Wealth Protection strategic team.
Ms. Villani drafts wills, mandates given in the event of incapacity, and trusts in connection with personal and estate planning of clients interested in planning the transfer of their estate, as well as marriage contracts for business people. She also participates in the settlement of complex estates, which often involve the transfer of assets abroad.
- Member of the business development comitee of BCF
- Chambre des notaires du Québec
- Young Canadians in Finance (YCF)
- "Oui je le veux : les implications légales de se marier... ou de ne pas se marier au Québec" (in collaboration), conference given to young professionals 2013.
- "Initiation aux règlements de successions" (co-presenter), conference given to the members of the Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF) and to the members of the Leave a legacy program, organization promoting planned gifts. (2012)
- "Initiation aux règlements de successions" (co-presenter), conference for BCF professionals, 2010. (2010)