- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2009)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2007)
- B.A. (Political Science), Université Laval (2003)
French version is available here.
Mélissa Picher joined the BCF team in 2007 as a student and has practiced as a lawyer since November 2009.
Ms. Picher practices essentially in the area of business law, specifically in commercial law, business start-ups, mergers and acquisitions and traditional financing.
In addition to her bachelor’s of law, Ms. Picher has a bachelor’s degree in political science. She completed a portion of her studies in England at London Metropolitan University and in Argentina at the Universidad Austral de Buenos Aires.
She developed her passion for business from her active involvement in the Missions Commerciales de l’Université Laval.
- Jeune chambre de commerce de Québec
- Regroupement d’Affaires à Vélo de Québec(RAV)
- Regroupement d’Affaires en Ski de Québec (RAS)
Rachel Dussault418 694-2920 #4423
Quebec CityComplexe Jules-Dallaire, T1
2828 Laurier Blvd, 12th Floor
Quebec City, Quebec G1V 0B9
tel. : 418 266-4500
fax : 418 266-4515