- Barreau du Québec (2018)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) – Université de Montréal (2017)
Laurence first joined BCF as a student in May 2016. She completed her studies in Law at Université de Montréal in 2017. She currently practices business law, primarily in the fields of commercial law, corporate law, and mergers and acquisitions law. She is particularly interested in the drafting of commercial contracts and shareholder agreements.
She practices law in English and in French.
- Recipient of the Bar of Montreal student excellence prize for ranking 2nd at the undergraduate level
- Featured on the Dean’s list
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal