- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2010)
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal (2009)
- Diploma in Nursing, Cégep de Limoilou (1999)
- B.Sc. Microbiology, Université Laval (1995)
French version is available here.
Hélène Fortin has over 12 years of experience in occupational health and safety and specializes in workplace injuries claims. She also has extensive experience in medical records management and in workers rehabilitation and accommodation proceedings.
Ms. Fortin also has an expertise with claims allocation and in the evaluation of transfer opportunities and injury cost sharing. She also represents her clients before administrative tribunals, such as the Commission des lésions professionnelles.
- Member of Comité sur la justice administrative du Barreau de Montréal