- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2000)
- LL.B. University of Ottawa (1995)
- B.A. Université Laval (1992)
Guy Rouleau practices business law, with a special emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, sale, manufacturing and distribution agreements and operations involving intellectual assets of businesses.
Mr. Rouleau regularly represents Quebec businesses involved in foreign transactions and foreign clients doing business in Quebec.
Mr. Rouleau has particular expertise in the services, technology and manufacturing industries. Mr. Rouleau is co-leader of our Business and Technology strategic team.
- "Propriété Intellectuelle", (in collaboration with Sandra Beauchesne), Capital Innovation, September 19, 2011.
- "Quelques aspects juridiques des transactions", Vision PDG, Association québécoise des technologies, February 17, 2011.
- "Gestion des risques liés à l’impartition" Institut Canadien, March 23, 2010.
- "Convention entre actionnaires à toutes les étapes de votre croissance", Vision PDG, Association québécoise des technologies de l’information, February 22, 2010.