- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2010)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2008)
- B. Comm., McGill University (2005)
French version is available here.
Geneviève Martin joined BCF in May 2007 as a second-year student. Today she specializes in commercial law and is part of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions.
Over the last few years, Ms. Martin has worked on many significant purchase and sale transactions as well as on corporate financing transactions. She quickly grasps the major issues involved in transactions.
Ms. Martin particularly enjoys helping clients of selling or purchasing a business, which is often one of the most important moments in an entrepreneur’s career. She actively participates in closing sessions for transactions and in the drafting of various commercial contracts, such as purchase and sale agreements and shareholders’ agreements.
- Young Canadians in Finance
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Co-founder of the BCF Youth Networking Committee.
- "Un notaire peut-il agir comme constituant d'une fiducie entre vifs ? " (with Julie Loranger), Entracte, April 2008.