French version is available here.
Frédéric Dionne is a Trade-Mark Agent and is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property strategic team. His practice includes filing opposition and expungement proceedings to drafting opinions in connection with the registrability and availability of trade-marks.
Mr. Dionne is also responsible for managing and supervising national and international trade-mark portfolios as well as for developing Canadian and international filing strategies.
Various presentations in the following organizations:
Université de Montréal: participation in the SEUR (Sensibilisation aux études universitaires et à la recherche) project
Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal: participation in the Opération retour à l’école program.
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
Led round tables and training sessions at the following organizations:
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (in collaboration with McGill University): course “Understanding Trade-marks – An Introductory Course”
- International Trademark Association (INTA): various conferences.
- Numerous negotiations with different multinationals.