Called to the Barreau du Québec (2017)
LL.M., Université de Montréal (2017)
J.D., Université de Montréal (2016)
LL.B., Université de Montréal (2016)
Chinese Law Graduation Certificate, China University of Politics and Law (2014)
B.A., McGill University (2013)
Dawei practises at the law firm in Corporate Law with a specialization in the field of Technology Law. Actively involved in the Chinese business community in Montreal, he is particularly interested in FinTech, artificial intelligence, blockchain technologies and the video gaming industry. Dawei holds a LL.B., a Juris Doctor (J.D.) and a LL.M. in Labour Law from Université de Montréal as well as a bachelor degree in Economics from McGill University.
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of Montreal Young Chinese Professionals Association (YCPA)
- Speaker for the Montreal ComicCon on July 8, 2016 on “Esports 101”
- VP of the Fédération québécoise de sports électroniques
- Cercle Entreprendre du Québec
- “Pokémon Go: Legal Issues That Could Snowball”, published on Huffington Post, co-authored with Pascal Lauzon, August 19, 2016.