Called to the Barreau du Québec (2002)
LL.B., Université Laval (2000)
French version is available here.
Christina Karadimos is a member of our strategic Business Immigration team and specializes in Canadian immigration. She is recognized for her professionalism, broad expertise and ability to respond to the changing and growing needs of enterprises operating internationally.
Since 2004, Ms. Karadimos has practiced exclusively in the field of professional mobility, work permits and global immigration. Ms. Karadimos 's clients primarily include SMEs and multinational companies based in Canada and internationally. She advises and counsels many enterprises on all matters pertaining to immigration during mergers and acquisitions or any other major transaction. She also counsels individuals and their families through various stages of their establishment in Canada, either on a temporary or a permanent basis.
- Association du Barreau du Québec
- French Chamber of Commerce in Canada
- American Chamber of Commerce in Canada (Montreal Branch)
- Montreal Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- The Border Trade Alliance
- Québec Immigration Lawyers Association (AQAADI)
- "Short- and long-term assignations of workers to India," in collaboration with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Montreal 2006.