Called to the Barreau du Québec (2002)
LL.B., Université Laval (2000)
French version is available here.
Having begun her legal career in immigration law in 2002, Christina Karadimos rapidly developed a keen expertise with regard to professional mobility. More specifically, she acts as a senior immigration attorney and manages the outsourcing aspect of immigration for numerous businesses, including multinationals.
Throughout the years, her expertise in Canadian, American and European immigration law has propelled her to distinguish herself as an expert to global immigration questions. She also counsels businesses during mergers and acquisitions, large-scale outsourcing contracts or other major transactions and implements training programs for employers.
In addition to her considerable involvement in U.S. immigration issues, Ms. Karadimos has developed a unique expertise with regards to labour mobility to France, the United Kingdom and India.
- Association du Barreau du Québec
- French Chamber of Commerce in Canada
- American Chamber of Commerce in Canada (Montreal Branch)
- Montreal Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- The Border Trade Alliance
- Québec Immigration Lawyers Association (AQAADI)
- "Short- and long-term assignations of workers to India," in collaboration with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Montreal 2006.