- LL.M. (Taxation), HEC Montréal (2010)
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2008)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2006)
French version is available here.
Antonio Nadaira focuses his practice on domestic and international taxation with an emphasis on corporate reorganizations, sale and acquisition, and estate planning. He has been involved in a number of commercial transactions, involving businesses of all sizes in a variety of industries.
Mr. Nadaira joined BCF in 2012, before which he was with a major national law firm where he practiced taxation and business law.
Mr. Nadaira has obtained his Master of Laws degree in Taxation.
- Barreau du Québec
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Fiscal and Financial Planning Association
- Young Bar Association of Montreal