Called to the Barreau du Québec (1985)
LL.B. Université de Montréal (1983)
French version is available here.
André Morrissette has practiced commercial and tax law since 1985. He advises family businesses, technology companies as well as large businesses with regards to major transactions. He is recognized for his negotiating skills and for his ability to solve complex problems in a creative manner.
Mr. Morrissette is Chair of the Board of Directors of BCF and is also a co-leader of the Mergers and Acquisitions strategic team.
- Barreau du Québec
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Association for Corporate Growth Toronto Chapter
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of BCF
- Member of the Board of the Girafonds Foundation (since January 20, 2017)
- Ex-member of the excutive committee of BCF
- Ex-managing Partner of BCF
- Member of the Board of Groupe V Media inc.
- Chairman of the Board of TMSA Florida Opportunity Fund II
- Ex-member of the Board of TMSA Florida Opportunity Fund I
- Member of the Board of the Québec Youth Foundation
- Ex-chairman of the Board of the Quebec Youth Foundation
- Governor of the Québec Bar Foundation
- Ex-member of the Telus Community Investment Committee
- Ex-Member of the Board of Aliments Ouimet-Cordon Bleu inc.