- Called to the Barreau du Québec (1985)
- LL.B. Université de Montréal (1983)
André Morrissette has practiced commercial and tax law since 1985. He advises family businesses, technology companies as well as large businesses with regards to major transactions. He is recognized for his negotiating skills and for his ability to solve complex problems in a creative manner.
Mr. Morrissette is Chair of the Board of Directors of BCF and is also a co-leader of the Mergers and Acquisitions strategic team
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of BCF
- Chairman of the Board of the Quebec Youth Foundation
- Member of the Board of TMSA Florida Fund Opportunity I
- Member of Advisory Board of Oligo Medic inc.
- Ex-Member of the Board of Aliments OUimet-Cordon Bleu inc.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners