- Binghamton University, B.S. (Physics) (2006)
- University of Rochester, Ph. D. (Optics) (2012)
French version is available here.
Amber Beckley is specialized in the drafting and revision of patent applications, focusing in the areas of mechanics, software and optics. More specifically, her expertise areas are solar panels, construction materials and search engine software. Ms. Beckley’s doctoral research focused on stress engineering and polarization.
Ms. Beckley was a post-doctoral fellow in the Department of Engineering Physics at the Polytechnique de Montréal prior to working at BCF. She is also very active in the field of youth outreach in optics, mainly through elementary school programs.
- The Optical Society (OSA)
- International Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE)
- American International Property Law Association (AIPLA)
514 397-6699 # 2785
1100 René-Lévesque Blvd West
Montreal, Quebec H3B 5C9
tel. : 514 397-8500
fax : 514 397-8515
Quebec CityComplexe Jules-Dallaire, T1
2828 Laurier Blvd, 12th Floor
Quebec City, Quebec G1V 0B9
tel. : 418 266-4500
fax : 418 266-4515