- LL.M. Master of Laws, McGill University (2011)
- Master 2 Thesis Option in Public and Private International and European Law, University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis / IDPD, France (2010)
- Diploma in the Law of Armed Conflicts/IHL, IDPD (France) and IIHL (Italy) (2010)
- Master 1 in International Law, University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, France (2009)
- Licence-Degree in Administrative Law and Political Science, University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, France (2008)
French version is available here
As a member of BCF’s Business Immigration team, Ms. Klein’s expertise covers the different types of work permits and the various permanent immigration programs for Canada, but she also works on issues relating to immigration to the United States and various European countries.
Ms. Klein joined BCF in 2013. Previously, she headed the department of permanent immigration in Canada at one of Montreal’s specialized Canadian immigration law firms. She was also a researcher with the Faculties of Law and Management at McGill University and an intern at the Consulate General of France in Düsseldorf, where she liaised with the press and the regional German government authorities.
Ms. Klein speaks fluent French, English and German.