- Called to the New York Bar (2006)
- Called to the Barreau du Québec (2006)
- M.A., McGill University (2005)
- B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University (2003)
- B.A., McGill University (2000)
French version is available here.
Adam Allouba's practice focuses on corporate finance, both through private placements and prospectus offerings, as well as mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Allouba has a particular expertise with respect to issuers listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, having completed a six-month secondment in 2008-2009.
In addition to his securities practice, Mr. Allouba also advises clients on Quebec language and privacy legislation. He is a member of both the Barreau du Québec and the New York State Bar Association.
- "Québec’s New North." 2011 Lexpert®/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada (with Pascal de Guise, Odette Nadon, Nadir André and Marc-André Bélanger).
- "The Québec Stock Savings Plan Strikes Back." 2010 Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada, 2010 (with Pascal de Guise and Robert Korne).
- "RÉA II : un retour tant attendu !" Point de mire, Vol. 14, no. 4, July 2009 (with Pascal de Guise).
- "Trade Restrictions: an Overview."2009 Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-Border Corporate Lawyers in Canada (with Gilles Seguin and Pascale Dionne).